Blacklist of Unreliable Online CasinosBe warned and avoid being scammed by rogue casinos online
Blacklist of Rogue Casinos that Scam Genuine Online Casino Players
Blacklisted Online Casinos are the scum of this earth! Who in their right mind would rip off players and scam innocent people looking for some fun and to win a bit (or loads!) of money?! Unfortunately it keeps on happening. There are more rogue online casino outfits in the web than one can imagine.
Online Casino Showcase keeps fighting them and warns for scamming casinos via our blacklist which is update frequently. By informing people we hope less players become victim of their scamming tricks. If everybody puts in efforts and energy to make it impossible for rogue online casinos to get foot on the web less people will be scammed.
Have you been scammed by a rogue casino do not hesitate to inform us. We will name and shame unreliable (not to be trusted!) casino scammers and their rogue sites on our online casino blacklist!
NEW BLACKLISTED CASINOS
Quasar Gaming and OVO Casino, both owned and managed by Quasar Limited, 202/19, (Suite 1395), Old Bakery Street, Valletta, VLT 1453, Malta, are new on our blacklist of online casinos. Read more…
How Online Casinos Try To Scam Players or Partners
There are tons of ways that rogue casinos use to scam players. We will highlight a few of the most common scam tactics blacklisted online casinos use to steal your money of lower your chances of winning.
- STALLING – one of the most frequent methods used to avoid paying you your winnings is to keep stalling. There are tons of tricks like; rejecting verification documents and keep asking for new documents over and over. The goal of the rogue casino here is to get you annoyed so you cancel your winnings and loose them back to the casino.
- RIGGED GAMES – The real scammers do not fear to use pirated games. These are rigged and a fake copy of the original games. Obviously with pirated and rigged casino games you have NO chance of ever winning money.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS – online casinos that have shady T&C’s that make it next to impossible to ever withdraw, win or turn over bonus requirements for example. These casinos will end up on our blacklist as well.
- STEALING FROM PARTNERS – Like any business online casinos need to rely on B2B partners that provide them games, visitors or any other services. Unfortunately it happens that some of the unreliable online casino companies neglect contracts, payments or simply sh*ft their partners over. Need lees to say that blacklisting them is one of the tools the community has to pay them back.
NEW BLACKLISTED CASINOS
Quasar Gaming has decided NOT to honor contracts they had with their partners and suppliers. The refuse to pay for services provided and they changed their Terms & Conditions without consulting with their loyal partners. It does not require a lot of knowledge to understand that if an online casino group does this to respected partners they will not hold back to treat their players the same.
BE AWARE AND STAY CLEAR OF ALL CASINOS EXPLOITED BY EITHER QUASAR LIMITED, GREENTUBE AND/OR NOVOMATIC!
Quasar Gaming is a casino managed by Quasar Limited with company address: 202/19 (Suite 1395), Old Bakery Street, Valletta, VLT 1453, Malta and regiatretion numbers: C. Reg No: C 50401 and VAT No: MT20447526. There mainprovider are Novomatic and Greentube.
OVO Casino is blacklisted at onlinecasinoshowcase.com. The reason for putting OVO in our rogue casino section can be found above here. OVO Casino is part of the Quasar Limited Group. It does not take to much imagination that if a Casino Group cheats and steals from their with one of their products the others will follow soon. OVO casino remains on the casino blacklist until further notice.
BLACKLISTED ONLINE CASINOS
- STALLING WITHDRAWALS
- BLAMING BANKS FOR “LOST” TRANSACTIONS
- UNFAIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“The Player is aware of and agrees that Rembrandt Casino can decide at its own standards, that the maximum amount that a Player can be paid-out is € 1,000 (or the equivalent amount in US dollars or GBP currency) per week, and € 2,500 per month. All amounts larger than € 1,000 weekly, or € 2,500 monthly will be paid in terms which Rembrandt Casino decides, until the full withdrawal amount is reached, if Rembrandt Casino decides not to pay-out the whole amount at once.”
- ROGUE PARTNERSHIPS
- STEALING FROM and CHEATING ON PROVIDERS AND PARTNERS
- QUESTIONABLE LICENSES
This once very reputable online casino has been caught red-handed stealing form their partners and providers. The new owners of the casino tied up with the infamous Affpower Group. The latter has a extreme bad reputation in the casino industry. One can imagine that if the owners of a group of casinos will steal from, and cheat on, suppliers and their partners it will not hold them back from stealing money from players.